|Our family room. Notice the old coffee table, lamp, and horrendous art on the walls.|
D is frugal and tends to hang on to things for quite some time. As you can see from the pictures, our lamps, coffee table, and end tables are quite outdated. We also would love to have new furniture but since our current furniture is still comfortable, we focus on other updates that need fixed as soon as possible such as our bedroom closet that fell down over the summer.
|Another view of the first level in our house. As you can tell the kitchen also needs updating.|
Another reason that I love World Market is because of their selection of items and the very reasonable price tag accompanying unique items that you don't find in every store. D and I agree that we want brown leather furniture for our family room and we love this captain's chair and ottoman from World Market.
World Market Explorer Program
I love that World Market offers a reward program to loyal shoppers.
Are you a member of the World Market Explorer Program?
It is free and rewards you for shopping with World Market.
Spend $100 on Gourmet Foods and Non-alcoholic beverages and you will receive a $10 reward that you can use to purchasing almost anything in store or online. You can also earn FREE COFFEE Rewards! (Buy 6 12oz. bags and your 7th one is free!) For more information or to sign up, visit the World Market Explorer page.
***Do you want a chance to win $10,000 to World Market?***
ENTER the HGTV Passport to Style Sweepstakes
- Grand Prize package includes: A $10,000 World Market shopping spree and design consultation with an HGTV Designer
- There will also be 3 runner up prize winners that will each receive a $1,000 World Market gift card!
- The HGTV Sweepstakes runs from September 22, 2012 until October 26, 2012.
- Share the sweepstakes with 5 of your friends (via FB share or email) and you can receive 5 additional bonus entries.
- Enter online atWorld Market Sweepstakes or on Facebook
This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™.
Please note that all opinions are my own.