This post is about bringing back the free write. Often times I will have the desire to blog but then get wrapped up in a topic; what to say or how to explain myself.
To get back on track with my writing, I am going to try to free write at least once a week to jump start the writing process. Feel free to join me every Tuesday and see if it will help you also.
To get us started, I brainstormed a list of topics. Feel free to use them if you want to. There is no topic each week. Just write your heart out and link up!
- Relationships (work or personal)
- Your best friend
- Your kid(s)
- Your pet(s)
- Your favorite place to shop
- Favorite brands
- TV shows
- Blog Challenges
- Blog rewards
- childhood memories
- What others should know about you
- Best advice
- What you can't live without
- Fears (or anything you are afraid of)
- What you would do if you had $1 million
- When I grow up, I want to be...
- How, why, when did you start blogging? Your story.
- Food (likes, dislikes)
- Gym (favorite workouts, activities)
- Favorite quotes
- Saturday night
- Favorite place to travel
- Some day...