D loves it when I make a different kind of dip each Sunday for us to enjoy while we watch the NFL games.
One of his all time favorite dips is the Buffalo Chicken Dip that I make. I highly dislike anything with buffalo sauce so he is on his own with this dip.
Here is the recipe:
1 1/4 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup of blue cheese dressing
1/2 cup of Frank's Red Hot Sauce (buffalo)
8 oz. package of fat free cream cheese
1 package of shredded cheese
2. Add hot sauce and blue cheese dressing to the cream cheese and mix together.
3. Add 1/3 bag of shredded cheese.
4. Mix together.
5. I boiled the boneless, skinless chicken breasts and shredded into small pieces. Mix together.
6. Sprinkle lots of shredded cheese on top.
7. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown around the edges.
8. I serve the dip with pretzels, warm tortillas, or tortilla chips. I have also seen it served with celery.
I am linking up with the Mom Endeavor's Tailgate party!