Family is super important to me.
In thinking about family, it often brings me back to fond memories of childhood-especially around this time of year-Back to School, fall, days getting shorter, cozy nights snuggled up on the couch...
One of my favorite memories of childhood is something that my parents did throughout the year.
They would read to me when I was too young to know how. When I was learning to read they would help me along. When I was old enough to read, my parents took my siblings and I to the library weekly, especially in the summer. My parents always encouraged reading and what a gift that was! It made back to school fun because I knew that I would get to read new books in english class!
I thought it would be fun to share some of my all time favorite children's books. I'd love to hear about your experience with reading and/or your favorite books!
1. Blueberries for Sal, $6.53
2. Corduroy 40th Anniversary Edition, $13.59
3. First Day Jitters, $6.95
4. I Just Forgot, $3.99
5. The Berenstain Bear's Learn About Strangers, $3.99
6. Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, $10.58
7. Harold and the Purple Crayon, $6.95
8. Where the Wild Things Are, $8.95
Are any of my favorites some of yours? I would love to hear what your favorites are!