Awhile back I did a feature post on my reader's four-legged furry friends. you can get up to speed by reading about the pups here.
Today, we have a few fancy felines making their debut!
Owner/Parent: Katie of Food, Wine, & Mod Podge
[known to flush the toilet!]
2. Flushes the toilet, carries things around in his mouth, licks plastic, likes to drink from dripping faucets.
3. One morning I was getting ready to leave for work and couldn't find my keys anywhere. Turns out Elliott was laying on them, hiding them from me. He definately did this on purpose!
4. He greets me when I come home, rubs his head on my face, and snuggles on my lap.
5. His nic-names include: Ell-Bug, Bug, Elder-Bug, Bug, Ell-Bell, Ell-Smell, Bubba.
You can read more about Elliott here.
1. Toby (full name Tobias)
[likes to be walked like a dog!]
2. Plays fetch, carries things in his mouth, plays with his food, likes to drink from dripping faucets.
3. Toby loves going to our local all-natural pet store. I take him in on a harness and leash and he wanders around like a dog!
4. He also greets me when I come home, and he always approaches me purring!
5. His nic-names include: Tobes, Tob-enator, Toblerone, Tobes-Megobes, Toby-wan-Kenobi, Stinks.
You can read more about Toby here.
Owner/Parent: Karen of KDavis Creates
He's been a part of our family for nearly 7 years... and he's a cat that "picked" us... we never would have had a cat (in-loves are DEATHLY allergic, and we move around A LOT thanks to the USAF)... but we were stopped at a salsa farm in New Mexico, "Tom and Pam Runyan Ranch" for salsa (duh) on our way back to Albuquerque and this little kitty came running towards our car. Needless to say, we left with one jar of salsa, and this sweet little kitty in a brown sac (all the husbands doing!)
Interesting Facts about Runyan: He LOVES cantaloupe..it's his drug (maybe it's because it's the same color as him), and he can annihilate one whole cantaloupe in a sitting if I let him. He sleeps in my hair ALL night long. He's one of the only cats in the world (the percentage is really small) to be allergic to the rabies vaccine- he swells up and goes into anaphylactic shock-yes, I've witnessed this twice (unfortunately he has to have it, in order to travel soooo much-so we pump him up with Benadryl). He's well traveled (probably more so than most Americans)-lived in NM, FL, Germany, and now Korea..but has traveled to NJ, PA and LOVED laying on the dashboard during drives from NM to FL, and FL to NJ!
Funny story about Runyan: I'm not really sure if I have a funny story about him... he's always cracking me up, just by flopping down on his back and wanting his belly rubbed, like a dog would! However, I do have a favorite post on my blog that he was the star in: http://davisfamadventures.
What does your fancy feline do that makes you feel loved: He licks my face ALL the time... and at random times throughout the day! Again, he also sleeps with me, in my hair all night.
Are these kitties darling? Do you have a kitty? Or another special friend that makes your day?
Feel free to share!