What you will need:
1 sheet of red felt
Roll of brown twine/craft jute
hot glue gun
hot glue sticks
3 candles (or however many you want to decorate)
pink, white, and clear glass beads
1. Unravel an arms length of brown twine.
2. Apply hot glue to the candle. Apply it wide enough so that the hot glue will hold 8-9 rows of twine.
3. Wrap the brown twine around the candle. I wrapped it around 8-9 times but you can wrap it around more or less depending on your preference.
4. I drew a heart on cardboard and cut it out and used it as a template for the red felt. I traced the red heart with a pen onto the felt.
5. Cut out the heart from the felt and hot glue it on to the layers of twine.
6. Repeat for as many candles as you want!
That's it! Now you have a super easy Valentine's Day craft!