The good news is that there are so many helpful tips and information available to anyone with the access to the worldwide web. In fact, just having a social media account can bring you access to this advice. One of the most popular social media platform, Instagram, boasts of many accounts dedicated to making users live well.
If you have decided to begin your own fitness journey, you know that exercise is crucial. To help you, here are some Instagram exercise pages that will surely inspire and assist you as you aim to live a healthier lifestyle.
1. Claire Guents @cguentzgofit – What makes Claire’s posts unique is that she makes sure that whenever she posts a workout, her captions are very detailed. She really goes into the nitty gritty of the workout so it’s really helpful for those who want to follow the exercises. She also shares about her travels and other stuff so you will be entertained by her page.
2. Emily Skye - @emilyskyefit – She has almost 2 million followers on her page. She founded F.I.T., which stands for Fitness Inspiration Transformation. Her feed contains not only how-to videos of her workout routines but also positive messages of inspiration.
3. Joe Wicks – @thebodycoach – He may be the only guy on this list, but that does not make him the least capable. His Instagram is full of recipes for healthy eating and really great advice for working out. You will surely get inspired as he also posts transformation photos of his clients who have enjoyed a healthier lifestyle since joining his healthy eating and exercise program.
4. Simone De La Rue - @bodybysimone – Who would not listen to a woman who boasts of having clients like Emily Blunt, Chrissy Teigen, Taylor Swift and Gigi Hadid? She is a favorite among celebrity trainers nowadays. This Australian-born trainer came up with a program for women that would enable them to have a lean body comparable to that of professional dancers.
5. Cassey Ho - @blogilates – She is the creator of the popular YouTube channel blogilates where she uploads workout videos that are beneficial for those who would rather workout in the comfort of their own home. Her Instagram page aims to help those who would like to exercise on the go. You can also find some great quotes to motivate you on your fitness journey as well as some more tips and advice for healthy eating.